Adonia dining options

amajaa

Fixed dining only, two sittings there is only one mdr on Adonia

Thanks, good, I booked Adonia and asked for first sitting because I assumed it only had set dining then suddenly thought what if there was freeedom and I didn't ask for it.

Really, the buffet isn't open every night? Not that we ever use the buffet in the evening but I suppose it's good to know it is there if ever needed. Actually, I lie, I used it one evening. I was feeling really sea sick, took a tablet, tried to go to the MDR but just felt terrible, lay down for an hour, felt better, got up used buffet for a very light meal.

Are the Ocean Grill and Glass House both paid restaurants? Not been on Adonia before.

Are the Ocean Grill and Glass House both paid restaurants? Not been on Adonia before.

Ocean Grill has a charge; The Glass House has a menu with charges against each item, however, all the information you need is on the P&O website.

Unless things have changed the buffet is only open on a few nights when they have something like an Indian Evening, it is not open every evening as they don't have the staff necessary. The Pacific Restaurant - the Main Dining Room - has two sittings and when we were on board they were 6.15 and 8.15 - quarter of an hour earlier than usual. We quite liked the 8.15 - only 15 minutes earlier I know but it did seem to make a difference. The shows were then 8.30 and 10.30. Great to see Adonia back, one of our favourite ships.