Private guide in Vatican

celebrity

We had an awesome time with a private guide from Angel Tours. She was informative and interesting…… lots of names and dates can get tiring but she also knew so many interesting things that kept my interest. I also asked her a gazillion questions that she answered tirelessly :D

It wasnt cheap though.

my sister will be in Rome for a few days prior to her cruise that will be departing from Civitavecchia. Does anyone have a recommendation?

We liked our RIL guide, you likely could hook up with any of the larger cruise tour groups that likely show up there at the Vatican daily during peak summer season. At least our tour just met up at a nice place right across the street. The downside is that it has cruise tour timing in it is fast and blows thru the whole place, but if you are looking for just a 2 hour tour thru the museums, chapel and church then worth a look.

Thanks so much. I forwarded it to my sister. We had a private guide secured through Rome in Limo and she was incredible! Since my sister is doing a DIY land trip, this fits the bill.

Very much appreciated.

Edited by celebrity

Thanks so much. I forwarded it to my sister. We had a private guide secured through Rome in Limo and she was incredible! Since my sister is doing a DIY land trip, this fits the bill.

Very much appreciated.

I would try to email the tour company I have used already rather then trying the new one, but is only me :)