Seabourn cabin

shyla100

Hi

I am new to cruising as this will be our first cruise. We are booked on the Seabourn Quest from 13 May 2017 for 7 days travelling to the Northern part of Europe.

We are booked in the middle of the ship room 532, would we be better having a room at the front of the ship on level 6 instead?

Has anyone been at that time of year to know if the waters are calm and what the weather is like?

Thank you for any assistance would be great

Welcome to Seabourn!

Firstly, may i suggest that as a new cruiser to SB you visit the referral board at the top of the page and so that one of us can refer you and you can recieve an on board credit of $400.

Secondly, i would stick exactly where you are. Midships and low down is the best postion if you have not cruised before or are prone to travel sickness. You will find alot more movement at the front of the ship, so for your first time cruising I would say that you are in a good spot. The only issue i would foresee, and. It is negligable is that fifth floor rooms have a partially solid balcony and sixth floor have glass. However, if it is between a stable,comfortable passage on five and a sixth floor front position i would stick with five. That is unless you can get a midships sixth location.

Hi

I am new to cruising as this will be our first cruise. We are booked on the Seabourn Quest from 13 May 2017 for 7 days travelling to the Northern part of Europe.

We are booked in the middle of the ship room 532, would we be better having a room at the front of the ship on level 6 instead?

Has anyone been at that time of year to know if the waters are calm and what the weather is like?

Thank you for any assistance would be great

Lucky you choosing Seabourn for your first cruise. You will have a lovely time surrounded by charming fellow passengers, and a crew of happy, helpful souls. Welcome.

At the top of the Seabourn board listing all of the threads you will see something that says " stickies" -- click on that and you will see one of the options is the Referral Thread. This is where you want to post to secure a $400 OBC Referral coupon.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

shyla100,

532 is a good location. You are aware that the balconies on deck 5 are half steel half glass which somewhat obscures the view from inside the suite. Balconies on Deck 6 are all glass. Most people do not care but it is something to consider.