Cabanas in Grand Turk

suzyed

Does anyone know if MSC offers the opportunity to book a cabana in Grand Turk? I have seen some folks post about them and they said that they can be booked in advance through "shore excursions".

I have not seen them offered on MSC, however? Am I missing it?

Does anyone know if MSC offers the opportunity to book a cabana in Grand Turk? I have seen some folks post about them and they said that they can be booked in advance through "shore excursions".

I have not seen them offered on MSC, however? Am I missing it?

Grand Turk docking area is owned & developed by Carnival cruises. It`s one of the best private beach & facility area`s. The beach & massive pools are great along with Margariteville facilities. They have private cabana`s that are expensive & lounges with shaded covers which we rented & regretted as it was very hot under it. There is so much happening there is no need for accomadations. Also do not recommend a tour of the Island, basically nothing to see.

I've googled and I have seen the Carnival reference...but we're sailing MSC and see no way to rent a cabana.

We are planning on walking down to Jack's Shack and have some lunch and drinks and hang on the beach!

I've googled and I have seen the Carnival reference...but we're sailing MSC and see no way to rent a cabana.

We are planning on walking down to Jack's Shack and have some lunch and drinks and hang on the beach!

Cabanas can be rented only in port no matter what cruise line you on. Rental place is near Margaritaville I guess.

• 4 weeks later...
Cabanas can be rented only in port no matter what cruise line you on. Rental place is near Margaritaville I guess.

On the Margaritaville website they say that Cabanas can only be rented through the cruise line.