Oosterdam Menu on Second Formal Night

retdon

Thanks for the reply but still not sure Lobster is served in the Lido on second gala night.

Is there anyone out there who was on the O out of Tampa and did the 7 day western cruise??????

The Eurodam and Nieuw Amsterdam both have Maine Lobster tails in the Lido for the second formal nights. I realize that you are sailing from the other side of the state. Gala Nights are now just long pants and a collared shirt. You can always pack that and make a game day decision once the Lido menu is posted.

We were on a 7-day O'dam western Carib cruise in Dec and I think the Lido had the same surf and turf (lobster tail and filet mignon) as the MDR on the 2nd Gala night, but I'm not 100% sure.

Edited by jtl513

I was on a 7 day Oosterdam cruise out of Tampa in December 2016 and indeed, on the second gala night they had lobster and prime rib at the Lido. I remember this because I can't eat lobster (it makes my gout flare up). But my husband has no problems with eating it. He came back with a nice slice of prime rib and three lobster tails. I guess the lady behind the counter thought he needed more than one! I like that Holland tries to mimic the MDR dinner menu in the Lido. Everything on the MDR menu may not be available in the Lido but darn close. Sometimes you just don't want all of the "pomp and circumstance" that goes with the MDR.