Silver Whisper Review

jtm1

Great to hear both your positives from this cruise, plus this ship looking very good with excellent service/staff. Even with a re-furb coming up soon, not having any areas needing major fix's is another strong plus.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

For details and visuals, etc., from our July 1-16, 2010, Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise experience from Copenhagen on the Silver Cloud, check out this posting. This posting is now at 203,619 views.

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

Thanks for the post! Good to hear. I'm looking forward to stepping aboard the Whisper in less than 2 weeks. Hope hurricane activity takes a lull about then.

Side note..we sailed SS in Alaska as well in 2006, July, I think. Vancouver-SFrancisco.

Thanks for this excellent review. Love all the details. I also reviewed this same cruise..a rave review as well, and, strangely, it was not published.

For the record, the Whisper looked wonderful, the crew was as spectacular as always, and we had a great time! As is usual, Trivia was a highlight. CD Vicky was terrific and we had THE best team. Laughed our heads off, and actually played very well....Cheers to Rosseaugirl! My girls send you and T love too.

Thank you for your review of the Whisper - we step on board in exactly 30 days! Glad to know she is in great shape!

We board in exactly 88 days ! In San Francisco -- beginning of the World Cruise. Couldn't be more excited .......

Dusababy

Hello, CruisinPashmina! So glad we were able to spend time with you and the Whisper Sisters (and Andrew). Trivia was definitely the highlight of the day. Say hello to the girls for us, and we are looking forward to sailing with you again :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums