Upsell number?

susan0000

Hello we have cruised a lot but this is our first time in MSC. I was wondering if they have an upsell department and if so does anyone have the number? We have had some success with contacting them and getting a good deal on an upgrade on another line. Anyone have experience with this on MSC?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
So I guess there isn't an upsell division? How about the upgrade fairy? Anyone get lucky?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have never heard of an upsell number from MSC. The only time we were upgraded with MSC was when we booked a guarantee cabin.

MSC doesn't have a policy of upselling. Free upgrades are the luck of the draw. If the higher end/poorer located cabins aren't selling and you've booked what may be considered a desirable cabin/location which MSC could more easily sell, then you may get lucky. It happened for us last February when we were given a B3 Aurea cabin having booked a B2 Fantastica one. We also received an upgrade to a suite last August, but that was on a B2 (Fantastica price) guarantee basis. If you do receive an upgrade, you only get the better cabin - not the "extras". You keep the "Experience" level you booked.