laundry on the crown

eyegirl

Hi all

If anyone has sailed on the Crown since the "refurbish" in May, do the laundry machines (washer/dryer) use quarters, tokens, or your cruise card?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Oh c'mon...someone out there must have sailed on the Crown Princess that knows the answer to my question!!! :eek:

thank you :o

Hi all

If anyone has sailed on the Crown since the "refurbish" in May, do the laundry machines (washer/dryer) use quarters, tokens, or your cruise card?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Don't tell me that you plan on getting dirty!!! :eek: That is what those little white bags are for. Just put your slightly soiled clothes in them and leave it on the bed! Wallaha, in two days they magically appear back on the bed clean! :D I am getting way-to-anxious! ;)

Don't tell me that you plan on getting dirty!!! :eek: That is what those little white bags are for. Just put your slightly soiled clothes in them and leave it on the bed! Wallaha, in two days they magically appear back on the bed clean! :D I am getting way-to-anxious! ;)

That's not nice...some of us are just a "lowly" Ruby (no free laundry for me) :eek: <teasing>

We were on the Crown last week. My daughter reported that:

1. You use your cruise card in the laundry room to buy tokens

2. You will be charged $3.00 for a token

3. For a token, you can get one wash or one dry. So, $6.00 total for one load.

4. I asked if the "one token equals one dry" actually got the clothes dry, and she said yes.

• 3 weeks later...
Are only token accepted or can you still use quarters? Does $3. include the soap? Same machines just more money?

If the washer and dryer take tokens, then quarters cannot be used.

The $3 token does not include soap. For that there is a $1.50 token to use in a vending machine. If you have a favorite brand or kind of soap you must use, bring it with you as the vending machines have a limited selection.