Comedy show -Getaway- when to book

oracer

Ok, when do you book the comedy shows? Do you wait till you get on the ship? Can you do it from iConcierge? Does it matter, does it sellout? Thanks leaving on the Getaway in less than three weeks.

I didn't see that I could book online before the trip, but I did book using the app once on the boat. I also waited in the stand by line and got in every time, even when they said that it was sold out. The comedians repeat a lot of the same jokes so you only need to see each person once. Although they did do some different jokes depending if it was the early show w or adult show.

We enjoyed them all :) very funny

They offer a percentage of tix online to reserve and the rest you can do on the kiosks on the ship. I made it a point to book them all when we got on board as many of them sold out after the first day. The shows changed after mid week and there was a family show with all new material held in the theater toward the end of the week too. Enjoy!

jchris1230 - are you some kind of suite or something? I am not seeing it under shows on my http://www.ncl.com account. All I have is Burn the Floor, Legally Blonde and Illusitorium. No comedy shows. Maybe your on a smaller boat?

I wasnt able to book it online either. I was only able to book the other shows. But I still had no problem getting in. I booked one on the boat and waited in line for the rest. I saw at least 3 shows plus the big show in the theater.

90 days before your cruise, I forgot to add that part. I just did mine yesterday, as I hit the 90 day mark. I also booked all my restaurants etc

We are less than a month out from our Getaway cruise and no comedy show has EVER shown up as an option to book. I've been checking just about daily...booked Illusionarium, Burn the Floor and Legally Blonde.

No I am not in a suite and I am on the getaway. Once you click on entertainment, you also, on the left had side of the screen, have to click the day of the cruise. Each day will have different options. The comedy is listed as Levity entertainment. It's not on day 1 because they don't have a show bit it shows up on day 2 and so forth

No I am not in a suite and I am on the getaway. Once you click on entertainment, you also, on the left had side of the screen, have to click the day of the cruise. Each day will have different options. The comedy is listed as Levity entertainment. It's not on day 1 because they don't have a show bit it shows up on day 2 and so forth

Done that every time I've looked. Only the 2 main shows, Illusionarium, Wine Lovers and some SpongeBob thing are showing. Maybe its too close to our sail date or its not available to book online for some cruise dates, or it is indeed "sold out". I'll keep checking, but not too worried as many have said even on standby they got in. We have the app so will check once on board. Thanks anyway!

Done that every time I've looked. Only the 2 main shows, Illusionarium, Wine Lovers and some SpongeBob thing are showing. Maybe its too close to our sail date or its not available to book online for some cruise dates, or it is indeed "sold out". I'll keep checking, but not too worried as many have said even on standby they got in. We have the app so will check once on board. Thanks anyway!

I've been constantly checking for our cruise as well and they were never there. I think if they are "sold" out it would come up and say unavailable. No thrilled about having to get on a line as soon as we board.

They start letting people in from the stand by line 15-20 min before the show. Even though it was a long line I still had no problems getting in. I didn't need to wait in line for tickets. You can get them on the app or monitors near the elevators as soon as you board.