Luggage delivery services to Southampton

Tampa Girl

Sorry, I posted this earlier on the Cunard Roll Call site by mistake. So.. . here it is again.

Has anyone taken advantage of any international luggage delivery service that will pick up from one's home and deliver to your cabin at Southampton? Or, alternatively, will pick up the luggage at LGW and deliver either to a hotel in Southampton or to the cruise ship?

Sorry, I posted this earlier on the Cunard Roll Call site by mistake. So.. . here it is again.

Has anyone taken advantage of any international luggage delivery service that will pick up from one's home and deliver to your cabin at Southampton? Or, alternatively, will pick up the luggage at LGW and deliver either to a hotel in Southampton or to the cruise ship?

Contact this company, we and other CC members speak highly of them. They can arrange all from UK arrival Airport

http://www.smithsforairports.com/index.html

Cunard's White Star Luggage service would suit your needs exactly. They would pick up from your home and deliver direct to your cabin. My only complaint with them is they are very expensive, but that is only my opinion.

Does Smith transport luggage w/o the passenger? We would like to take the train from LGW and have the luggage shipped directly to Southampton, either from LGW or from Tampa.

Good question

Give them a call

Tampa Girl, when are you going? I'm also in Tampa and I'm doing the transatlantic on Oct 22.

We are on the May 10, 2016 crossing. Please keep us posted on your QM2 experience. Is this your first QM2? Which NYC airport will you be flying out of on your return? We just made our economy reward seats on the BA 2166; only four seats remained. That is a great (relatively speaking) flight. We tried for business class both with AA and BA and so far have been unable to get one, so we snapped up what was available and reserved the rear twin seats. At least we won't have anyone climbing over us.

If you feel more comfortable e-mailing me, please feel free to do so.

Virginia

A few people on the pando boards have used the baggage handling company,and speak highly of them. I have not used them myself. I have seen their van when we have disembarked from Southampton. I believe the charge is £35 per case.