Who is on Marina now and can tell us Artist OB

kibutzer

Hi all,

We will be joining Marina in Capetown and am curious as to who is the Artist OB? Have you attended sessions? Any idea if they are staying on board?

Also we have a second question. We see that we have a cabin located above bar. Has anyone had any noise issues. We have never had any in the past but have never been directly above the bar.

Thanks,

Hi all,

We will be joining Marina in Capetown and am curious as to who is the Artist OB? Have you attended sessions? Any idea if they are staying on board?

Also we have a second question. We see that we have a cabin located above bar. Has anyone had any noise issues. We have never had any in the past but have never been directly above the bar.

Thanks,

The scheduled artist who was to do glass painting fell and injured himself in Lisbon before the cruise started. He was replaced by a couple a few ports later.

The husband does digital photography classes and the wife painting. The wife of one of the lecturers is also doing classes in cards making.

I will try to find out if they are staying on.

Edited by Paulchili

If you don't mind me jumping on here, I'd love to know who the Captain and Cruise Director are, and if you know if they'll still be on Marina in early January.

That's a shame about the glass painting artist. I hope he's OK - and would be great if he came back for the Jan. 7 cruise (Easter Island and other destinations)!

Thank you Paul. Husband is a fan of acrylics and modern art so ........

Does Vladmir Cavic happen to be your Restaurant Mgr? Are you staying for TA.

You are welcome.

Boris is the manager -he is the best (IMO). :)

We are leaving in Cape Town.

If you don't mind me jumping on here, I'd love to know who the Captain and Cruise Director are, and if you know if they'll still be on Marina in early January.

That's a shame about the glass painting artist. I hope he's OK - and would be great if he came back for the Jan. 7 cruise (Easter Island and other destinations)!

Captain is Leo Srazicic and Dottie is the CD.

I will find out how long are they staying on.

Captain Leo is staying till Papeete; Dottie is leaving in CPT and will be replaced by Leslie Jon - too bad we just missed him :(

Thank you. We've cruised with both Dottie and Leslie and like them both. Hope Captain D. Flokos is coming on board, as we've cruised with him the most. Of course, any experienced and reasonably personable captain will be OK!

• 2 weeks later...
Captain Leo is staying till Papeete; Dottie is leaving in CPT and will be replaced by Leslie Jon - too bad we just missed him :(

Change of plans - Leslie will not be boarding in CPT. Instead it will be Ray Carr (sp?).

Reason for change not given.