Question about Club Class Dining

smslms

The Princess website has fair amount of information about this concept but I am curious to know if it has been rolled out fleet wide at this stage.

Specifically, does anyone know if it is available on Caribbean Princess. If so what is the protocol? Does your cruise card identify you as being eligible?

Any information would be helpful. Thanks

The Princess website has fair amount of information about this concept but I am curious to know if it has been rolled out fleet wide at this stage.

Specifically, does anyone know if it is available on Caribbean Princess. If so what is the protocol? Does your cruise card identify you as being eligible?

It has not started yet....

A quick search found 2 long recent threads on your question, Here is one.......

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2381337&highlight=club+class+dining

Edited by Colo Cruiser

The Ruby in December will be the first ship with it & here's what's on the webpage:

Club Class Dining will debut on board Ruby Princess (Dec 10, 2016) and Emerald Princess (Dec 12, 2016), followed by Island Princess (Jan 4, 2017), Sapphire Princess (Jan 7, 2017), Regal Princess (Jan 8, 2017), Grand Princess (Jan 9, 2017), Royal Princess (Jan 29, 2017), Coral Princess (Feb 6, 2017), Majestic Princess (Mar 30, 2017), Caribbean Princess (Apr 6, 2017), Crown Princess (Apr 8, 2017), Star Princess (Apr 11, 2017), Diamond Princess (Apr 20, 2017), Sun Princess (Apr 25, 2017), Pacific Princess (Jun 9, 2017), Sea Princess (Sep 19, 2017) and Golden Princess (Oct 2, 2017). Please note this schedule is subject to change.

http://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/food-and-dining/club-class-dining/

Caribbean is scheduled for 4/6/17.

Edited by Astro Flyer

I guess you missed scrolling to the bottom of this page for the roll-out schedule:

http://www.princess.com/learn/ships/staterooms/club-class/

First two ships to start Club Class dining will be Ruby and Emerald in December.

Caribbean Princess will add it beginning April 6, 2017.

Since no one has actually experienced it yet no first hand answers on protocols are available. But I did read someone with a future cruise booked in a suite after that ship's roll out date has the available info in their cruise personalizer.

Edited by fishywood

I guess you missed scrolling to the bottom of this page for the roll-out schedule:

I guess I did otherwise I wouldn't have asked the question.

My mistake, thought this was a place to obtain information.

Thanks again to Colo Cruiser and Astro flyer

Happy to help & it's mostly a great place to share information with each other. ;)

Edited by Astro Flyer

It is, but a quick search also eliminates multiple threads on the same topic.

The best place to obtain information is always the primary source. Which you knew by going to the Princess website first. I--along with the response preceding mine which provided the identical link--merely pointed out that the information you wanted actually was where you first looked.

Lots of the responses to questions of material fact posted on this unauthenticated secondary source (which is a fair characterization of any anonymous message board community) are accompanied by references to the primary source of the answer. I regret that doing so in response #4 caused so much offense that it prompted the OP to return five and half hours after this thread was seemingly put to bed in order to say so.

Edited by fishywood

Club Class Dining will debut on board Ruby Princess (Dec 10, 2016) and Emerald Princess (Dec 12, 2016), followed by Island Princess (Jan 4, 2017), Sapphire Princess (Jan 7, 2017), Regal Princess (Jan 8, 2017), Grand Princess (Jan 9, 2017), Royal Princess (Jan 29, 2017), Coral Princess (Feb 6, 2017), Majestic Princess (Mar 30, 2017), Caribbean Princess (Apr 6, 2017), Crown Princess (Apr 8, 2017), Star Princess (Apr 11, 2017), Diamond Princess (Apr 20, 2017), Sun Princess (Apr 25, 2017), Pacific Princess (Jun 9, 2017), Sea Princess (Sep 19, 2017) and Golden Princess (Oct 2, 2017). Please note this schedule is subject to change.

http://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/food-and-dining/club-class-dining/

Thanks for the info.