A table for 2?

marco

We've not been on Carnival for a VERY long time. When we were, there were no tables for 2 in the MDR. We're looking at the "Carnival Glory". Are there some tables for 2 in the MDR?

We do Your Time Dining(also known as Any time dining) and always ask for a table for 2 . We don't have any problems with close or far apart as we prefer eating as a couple unless we meet folks we like and then we can plan to meet them at dinner and ask for a table for 4.

You can do the same.

people, the tables are close but not inches, how would you get up and leave your table. Your thighs are more than a few inches. I would say they are at least a foot apart, not a big deal. BTW, we ate at a table for 2 every night, never a problem

Edited by coevan

I know exactly what you're talking about. We always sat at tables for 2 on the Pride but our first MDR experience on the Liberty we had a table that was right next to other tables (essentially a table for 8). I was closer to the people on my left and right than my wife.

When we run into this, we scope out the dining room and request 'secluded table for 2' (there's almost always a few around the MDR). Our last cruise we did this the entire time and had the same table every night with only a wait on formal night.