AQ - How good are the toiletries?

xXbunnyhopXx

You do know that answers to this question are all personal. What is good enough for me might not be good enough for you. What one person finds high end, another finds a mid-range. It is such a personal thing. For instance, do you like cilantro? I don't. Do you drink tequila? I don't. I like gin, some people don't. So you need a reference point. Oddly enough, when we travel, we stay in Choice hotels - not a high end hotel chain, but the Quality Inn - not the higher end of this mid-range hotel chain - has the best smelling soap anywhere. I like it as well as my expensive soap from Thymes. So you really need something to compare with. Do you use Aveda products at home? CVS Nuance products? L'Oreal? That would provide a point to compare with.

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that the shampoo made my hair fallout, the conditioner made my hair turn grey and the body lotion made my skin look older and wrinkled. I started sailing on x about six years ago and that was in AQ and sailed most of the time in AQ. I had more hair that was brown and nicer looking skin on that first cruise. Can't think of any else to blame it on.

Happy cruising

Please note the backside of the container: * For external use only.

Beverage Package notes say: * For internal use only.

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife swears by some hideous designer coffee and shampoo concoction no doubt (judging by the price) hand made by Virgins in the mountains of Umberlunga land - her hair is fantastic.

Conversely, my father used to save time when going to work very early in the morning and wash his hair in the kitchen sink with washing up liquid! He's now almost as bald as Kojak.

You forgot to mention that you are now one inch shorter. Darn body lotion....

You noticed that too. 🤗 I thought it was because of the big pompadour that I no longer have is what makes me look shorter. 🤡

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Has anyone ever noticed that their rear end got a little bigger after a cruise? I think it is because of rubbing it with the toilet paper that Celebrity supplies. 😱

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞