Lido Buffet Menu

BROOKSIDE

do you have to get the ceaser salad with anchovies? i love ceaser salad but hate anchovies. are the anchovies in the dressing or just mixed in?

If you get ceasar dressing almost "anywhere" in the world, it has anchovies in the dressing. I don't eat anchovies, but love ceasar dressing. It was probably 5 years before I found out it was in there. I still eat the dressing though!! um um um

do you have to get the ceaser salad with anchovies? i love ceaser salad but hate anchovies. are the anchovies in the dressing or just mixed in?

The anchovies are supposed to be crushed into a paste and throughly mixed into the dressing. No fish parts for your palate and no anchovy taste, just an 'exotic tang' that you cannot identify. If you can taste the anchovy, there is too much in it.

Some of us order anchovies on the side to mix in. I also like tomatoes in my Caesar and no croûtons.:eek:

Dan

Try the BLT from room service. It is awesome. But you have to order two because they are that good.

Thanks for the tip! I passed it along to the DH and he's looking forward to having some when we cruise in April! Can't wait!:D

• 8 years later...

Inform your wait help your needs --they will acomodate you