No Top Sheet?

wenocancer2

Actually, Princess does change the duvets. Even on a B2B, ours was changed between sailings. :)

Actually, it's the duvet cover that is changed weekly and not the duvet. It's still a hot, heavy mess that we toss in the closet and ask for a top sheet.

It's Princess that uses the duvets and you need to ask for a top sheet if you want one. ;)

Must be new as we were on a 21 day B2B in April and had a top sheet w/o having to ask. Was there the first day and every day after, just like our prior cruises on Princy.

I went to Germany about 12 years ago and I had a wonderful duvet on the bed with no top sheet. The cover on the duvet was changed along with the bottom sheet several times during my visit. I loved the idea and when I changed my size beds at home I started buying duvet covers instead of top sheets. I just change the covers every time I change sheets (ie. the bottom sheet). I have 2 different weights of duvets, one for summer and one for winter. No more top sheets and I wash the duvet itself several times a year just like I would blankets on my bed. Works fine for me so I love when I cruse with Princess as this is how they do their beds. My sweetheart loved it too as he always was pulling out the top sheet because he did not like it tucked in. The duvet just lays on the bed so nothing tucked in. Even tho I lost him several years ago I remember him with a smile every time I make my bed. So think about it the cover is washed just like a top sheet and the duvet itself is all covered inside the cover. To me it is a cleaner setup.