... in other news: BEACH TOWELS!

Mary Ellen1

Well look at what's on Amazon's Deal-of-the-Day. Carnival-style blue & white striped beach towels for $13. Go get yourself one, and it may ease your cruise-withdrawal symptoms. Or your future-cruise-can't-get-here-fast-enough anxiety...

http://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01D3WEJVW

Seriously, though, have you gotten anything online that's been great for cruising? I got a mesh shower-hanger thingy, that holds shampoo bottles & stuff, and keeps everything from landing on the floor. And I got some inflatable (easy-to-pack!) swim noodles that we always use for snorkeling. How about you?

Well look at what's on Amazon's Deal-of-the-Day. Carnival-style blue & white striped beach towels for $13. Go get yourself one, and it may ease your cruise-withdrawal symptoms. Or your future-cruise-can't-get-here-fast-enough anxiety...

Seriously, though, have you gotten anything online that's been great for cruising? I got a mesh shower-hanger thingy, that holds shampoo bottles & stuff, and keeps everything from landing on the floor. And I got some inflatable (easy-to-pack!) swim noodles that we always use for snorkeling. How about you?

These look awesome. I usually stock up each year on the small ring floats from the dollar store and take them with us to use at HMC or any other beach we go to. After using, we typically hand them off to a well-behaved child that we pick out. However, I've never seen these noodles before - just might have to purchase them! :)

Thanks for the info. We are getting 2.:)