Happy Hour

cherrypop

Has anyone been on the Caribbean Princess lately and can tell us if they still have Happy Hour? Read a post recently which wasn't too clear as to whether or not they still have the Bogo and the other one is either $1 or $2.

Cherie

I've only read one post that said the happy hour 2 for 1 was not available on their cruise. Since that hasn't been available for a couple of years & was replaced by Buy 1, Get One for $1, I asked for a clarification but they didn't provide any.

Things may be changing but such changes routinely result in numerous threads from upset passengers. Since that hasn't happened then maybe that information was wrong.

Edited by Astro Flyer

I've only read one post that said the happy hour 2 for 1 was not available on their cruise. Since that hasn't been available for a couple of years & was replaced by Buy 1, Get One for $1, I asked for a clarification but they didn't provide any.

Things may be changing but such changes routinely result in numerous threads from upset passengers. Since that hasn't happened then maybe that information was wrong.

Exactly what I was thinking.

We were on the Caribbean Princess June 18th sailing and there was No Happy Hour buy one get another for a $1. We were told by a bar crew member that it ended the cruise before ours. She didn't confirm if it was going to be fleet wide.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on the Caribbean Princess June 18th sailing and there was No Happy Hour buy one get another for a $1. We were told by a bar crew member that it ended the cruise before ours. She didn't confirm if it was going to be fleet wide. Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well that sucks.... :mad: More and more bad news about the CB...

We were on the Caribbean Princess June 18th sailing and there was No Happy Hour buy one get another for a $1. We were told by a bar crew member that it ended the cruise before ours. She didn't confirm if it was going to be fleet wide.

Disappointing! Was looking forward to it in our next.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the info. I would imagine its probably fleet wide not sure they would just pick a few ships, but who knows. I guess I will be bringing on a few extra bottles of wine on and pay the corkage.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the info. I would imagine its probably fleet wide not sure they would just pick a few ships, but who knows. I guess I will be bringing on a few extra bottles of wine on and pay the corkage.

Thanks again.

Most cruise lines including Princess will test the waters by trying changes on a ship or two before determining whether to implement changes fleetwide.

Hopefully this is a test on the Caribbean which will fail & not be extended to other ships. It'll result in less sales but if it's more profitable then it could go fleetwide.

But I'm like you & would instead bring more :wine-glass: to enjoy onboard which we enjoy more than cocktails or wine by the glass at bars.