Star Princess Covered Mini....

MsSoCalCruiser

My little group of friends going to Alaska with me is growing! We are going from Whittier southbound to Vancouver. In addition to the original question below I'm also wondering what side of the ship would be better with a balcony.

I know I can search for this but I'm in a bit of a hurry (always). For the life of me, I cannot remember if there covered minis on the star princess? Is it the Emerald deck that is covered? If so, are there any obstructions? If you have stayed in that area did you like it? Do you prefer the dolphin deck or the emerald deck minis?

I wish I was asking for myself but It's not for me, LOL… It's for my friends. I will survive in my interior. You could put me in a closet if that was the only way I could go :')

Thank you so much!

Yes the small number of mini's on Emerald deck are covered.

They are very popular and sell out fast.

We have stayed in them many times. They are excellent.

Would rather have the covered mini on Emerald deck versus the uncovered mini on Dolphin deck.

If you can book one better mark it META upgrade only. That would be to a suite only.

Would rather have the covered mini on Emerald deck versus the uncovered mini on Dolphin deck.

If you can book one better mark it META upgrade only. That would be to a suite only.

Thank you so much. What side of the ship do you prefer? Have you ever had a problem with smoke coming up from the promenade or any other smoking area?

Thank you so much. What side of the ship do you prefer? Have you ever had a problem with smoke coming up from the promenade or any other smoking area?

We don't bother picking a specific side anymore.

Usually by the time I book the availability is pretty limited.

Never smelled smoke.

We don't bother picking a specific side anymore.

Usually by the time I book the availability is pretty limited.

Never smelled smoke.

I want to thank you so much for always being so helpful. I read what you wrote to my friends and they are booking an Emerald deck mini. We will make sure to mark their booking as META upgrade only. Thanks again!

I want to thank you so much for always being so helpful. I read what you wrote to my friends and they are booking an Emerald deck mini. We will make sure to mark their booking as META upgrade only. Thanks again!

You are welcome, anytime! :)

We are super happy! How does E729 sound?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think it is the best mini - I will be sailing on Emerald - E731 - has both side and rear views - do a search for photos of Star - The last cabin on the deck with the lifeboats is e729

We are super happy! How does E729 sound?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Super large balcony with great views. We had E728 a couple of years ago on a Hawaii cruise and loved it. The good news is that even though E729 is over the Vista Lounge the stage is on the other side and you will likely hear little or nothing from the lounge.

I think it is the best mini - I will be sailing on Emerald - E731 - has both side and rear views - do a search for photos of Star - The last cabin on the deck with the lifeboats is e729

Your cabin sounds wonderful. I know my friend will be really happy with theirs too.

Excellent! Mark that booking appropriately!! ;)

I'm so glad you posted this because my friend called and did their own booking and I don't believe it was marked as "Meta Upgrade Only". I just sent an email to the person I work with at Princess. THANK YOU!!!