Regatta suite 8027 or 8025 A1

raye70

8024 interconnects with the PH next door 8022. I think the other side is the same.

We were in the PH and had quite noisy, or actually I think they were quite deaf neighbours ;) in 8024 as the TV was switched on first thing in the morning at the loudest volume - we could also hear them "shouting" to one another above the TV! We did mention it to our butler who was able to speak nicely to them and it did make them aware as they also left the TV on when they went out of the room! Things improved slightly but we did dread somewhat our early wake up calls!

We never actually saw them but they did slam doors etc. which I know people can do without thinking but with the interconnecting door it just made it a whole lot worse. (The interconnecting door is at the balcony end of the stateroom)

We vowed then never again would we have an interconnecting stateroom. We did know about it when we booked but it was the only PH left (wonder why!) and it was a 14 night Alaskan cruise shunted quite last minute into the schedule and 14 nighters don't come along that often!

We didn't hear any noise from above. It's a great position on the ship and would have been perfect apart from the interconnecting door!

Totally off topic but is anyone else finding this new website layout causes some very strange predictive text??? The number of times I've had to go back and change stuff.