Random questions

billtba

With our cruise on the Dream approaching rapidly, i have a few questions, if someone would be so kind.

Does the Dream have the kids clubs participation show on the last day?(not sure whats its called)

If we want to take a few uncrustables off the ship, can we still get them wrapped from room service? If not, Can we bring some plastic wrap and do it ourselves to make them acceptable to bring?

thank you

With our cruise on the Dream approaching rapidly, i have a few questions, if someone would be so kind.

Does the Dream have the kids clubs participation show on the last day?(not sure whats its called)

If we want to take a few uncrustables off the ship, can we still get them wrapped from room service? If not, Can we bring some plastic wrap and do it ourselves to make them acceptable to bring?

thank you

If you're talking about "Friendship Rocks" I believe it's only done on the classic ships, not the Dream class.

Most ports you are not allowed to take food of the ship. I've read where the Uncrustables (if you can convince room service not to remove them from their sealed packages) were taken off. I've also read that room service will no longer do this.

You can't "seal" your own food to take off the ship, it must be professionally sealed products like granola bars or the small boxed cereals onboard.

If you need to take a snack off the ship in Nassau, you can bring some granola bars or other sealed items. Room service is not supposed to deliver Uncrustables still sealed.

There is no need to take food off the ship on Castaway Cay as they will be serving lunch (and you can eat early and go back toward then end for a snack if you wish!)

• 4 months later...
Is the food and drinks at Castaway Cay free?

Think of the island as an extension of the ship. What is "free" on the ship is also included in the cruise fare on the island. What has a charge on the ship also has a charge on the island. Example--if you go to one of the beverage stations on the island, the sodas are "free." If you buy a can from a roaming server on the beach, you pay--same as if you got it from a server near the pool on the ship. Food at Cookies and Cookies.Too as well as the food place on Serenity Bay (adults only) is included in the cruise fare.