Parking FLL

livingitup

You can also park in the Airport Economy Lot. $7.50/day. No blackout dates.

There is a free shuttle bus to the airport and then a taxi to the port....or you could Uber from the lot to the port.

http://www.broward.org/airport/parking/pages/economyparking.aspx

Allow an extra 30 minutes over using Park n Go or Park N Fly

Edited by thinfool

I might just book one night at $12 and the next 5 at the rate of $8.99. :)

At the rate they are asking I might just as well park at the port.

I think that the cost of either a taxi or Uber would be more than the price differential. It is not worth the hassle to save a few bucks, but it is the principle of the thing.

I do understand that there are prime times but the Sunday AFTER Thanksgiving????

I am not near Final Payment yet so I am not prepaying parking. ;-)

Edited by bananavan

Usually I rent a car and drive it down and then drop if off and pick one up again when we return. We live about 2 hours north of FLL. After reading this review and checking on-line, it is only going to cost about $62 and change for a 1 week cruise if you pay up front. This comes out to $7.99 per day instead of their usual $12 a day. This sounds to be a much better option then the $15 a day the port charges. I love CC!!!:D

Question, where did you get this price? I was just on their web site and it was $12 per day. Do you get this price of $7.99 after you pay?

Edited by Charlie911

• 2 months later...
Can anyone suggest a good lot besides Port Everglades for parking? I found a lot called Luxury Airport Parking that services the cruise port as well. Has anyone used them?

We have used "Luxury" three times, went well first time to the airport, then just OK to the port, and finally the last time to the port, they lost our keys. Never again. Others are now recommending "United Airport Parking" online, $5/day.

In Ft. Lauderdale we have used both Park N Fly and Park N Go in the past. Seeing website cheapparkfly.com offering rates of $4.50/day, valet and $5/day, self park. Says they use parking at the Embassy Suites. Anyone used this company before. Price seems almost too good to be true and you know what they say about that......:)