Is Princess still offering the $99 Photo Package?

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone actually seen the photo package temporarily change form $199 to $99 on their cruise personalizer?

I saw it ($99) offered pre cruise for our Ruby last April.

Someone posted that they purchased it on the Royal in June.

I have not seen it since.

I was wondering how long before the cruise it generally comes out. I did not pay attention to that last time.

I don't see any option for an all inclusive for our Royal cruise in Sept yet.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

We have a few folks on our 28 day that snagged the $99 package before someone at Princess noticed and pulled it. They don't normally ever offer it for a cruise of that length. The few who booked it and paid in advance (they had a feeling it might be a mistake on the part of Princess) were allowed to keep it but nobody else who tried was allowed that price. I had actually seen the offer and mentioned it to my wife but she wasn't interested.

We had it for our two weeks on the Majestic Princess in May at $99. It was offered for two days and then went back to $199. We took advantage of this offer. On board we were told it was offered by mistake that one weekend for our ship. They honored our purchase without any arguments. We received several dozen photos and a ship thumb drive with our photos each week while on board.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

I've see the package being offered for different prices since the program started last year.

Initially it began at $49.99 and quickly jumped to $99.

I suppose they were testing to see what price would attract the most sales. Obviously if they can sell it at $199, it'll remain there forever. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Is Princess still offering the $99 Photo Package?

I purchase the $99 photo package for my May 2017 cruise and it was a GREAT deal.:D:D:D

Would like to purchase it for my October 2017 cruise, but can't find a listing.

We were on the 11 day October 26th to November 5th Regal repo from Brooklyn to Fort Lauderdale and we purchased the $99 photo package

Howard

I've see the package being offered for different prices since the program started last year.

Initially it began at $49.99 and quickly jumped to $99.

I suppose they were testing to see what price would attract the most sales. Obviously if they can sell it at $199, it'll remain there forever. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I keep holding out hope for the $99 photo package. IMHO $299 is outrageous for pictures.

It shows for $199 on mine now.:confused: And to those with the $99 rate, it might help to post when you bought it.. not USED it. I mention that since it's been some time since it was offered at that price, (I think that's the case) and it might frustrate some that think that they missed a recent lower priced window.

Redwing55,

We placed our deposit on the Coral Princess in July 2016, for an Alaskan sailing in July 2017. We purchased the $99 photo package in January 2017, after receiving an email from Princess about the offer.

It was a great value, and I’m hoping Princess offers something similar for our 2019 Alaskan cruise!!

Redwing55,

We placed our deposit on the Coral Princess in July 2016, for an Alaskan sailing in July 2017. We purchased the $99 photo package in January 2017, after receiving an email from Princess about the offer.

It was a great value, and I’m hoping Princess offers something similar for our 2019 Alaskan cruise!!

We got lucky and had it on our cruise in Feb. '17 (purchased late '16). We missed the $49 offer (I think it was only available on ship.) But I thought $99 was worth it if one wanted some pics to take home. Someone posted above that it might have something to do with Shutterfly. That might makes sense. I admit that we used some of the "freebies" from Sfly- photobook, luggage tags and deck of cards that came with our package. As you mentioned, here's hoping.(yn)