How do I post a review?

Roly22

How do I post a review? I am having difficulty finding the spot.

You can post a review in the review section or you can go to the forum for the cruise line you sailed and post a review there. Read some of the reviews in that cruise line forum and you'll get ideas of what to include.

Some people will post their reviews in the Review section (as mentioned above) and others will do it the cruise line they sailed on.

Some will post their reviews in both areas.

I really like it when people post their reviews in their cruise line area as it gives me a chance to ask questions.

I prefer to post my review in the member review area of CC.

The reason is simple, sometimes there is something I disliked about a cruise. For example, on one cruise they ran out of syrup for the pancakes. Just regular syrup. Of course, they kept serving the pancakes, just had no syrup. On the cruise line board I would have been flamed for posting something negative. Responses like, you should have eaten them with ranch dressing or such. Or, the pancakes are so good you don't need syrup, just put grits on them, they are great that way!!! Yeah, right!

In member review, your review stands with just your views, good or bad! And no hate mail for posting anything negative.

JMHO:D

• 3 months later...