Emerald vs Royal/Regal - Pools & MDR Food

CarolRoy

I'm glad you enjoyed them! I do love taking pictures, and (unfortunately ;)) spend most of my 'vacation' viewing it through my iPhone screen as I'm snapping 2000+ pictures. lol At least I'll have the memories to look at once my mind has forgotten the details - which I'm already heading that way. :eek:;)

P.S. Here are my a couple of my albums from Royal Princess...

:D

Again thanks for sharing :-)

David are you the one that also took pics of the Divina or the Getaway that help us before we cruised those two ships in March ?

Sea ya

Eric

Again thanks for sharing :-)

David are you the one that also took pics of the Divina or the Getaway that help us before we cruised those two ships in March ?

Sea ya

Eric

No, it wasn't me. My guess it was either 'eroller' (aka Ernie), 'Bugsy' (aka Chris), or 'Gambee' (real name withheld by request). They've done incredible Live threads or post-cruise reviews with a ton of pictures.

No, it wasn't me. My guess it was either 'eroller' (aka Ernie), 'Bugsy' (aka Chris), or 'Gambee' (real name withheld by request). They've done incredible Live threads or post-cruise reviews with a ton of pictures.

You are right it was Ernie (aka eroller) lol.

I do recall seeing your pics of the Royal but this was the first time I saw your pics of the Ruby.

We have been on both and love them. By looking at your pictures great memories come to me.

Thanks again

Sea ya

Eric

WOW -- that's the most beautiful presentation of online photographs I've ever seen. Your obviously painstaking efforts have certainly rewarded you with a spectacular forever keepsake. Really, thank you for sharing this with us!

Pictures can help someone visualize the differences between ships, especially when opinions, words, or personal feelings can cloud someone else's judgment based on them.

;)

You are right it was Ernie (aka eroller) lol.

I do recall seeing your pics of the Royal but this was the first time I saw your pics of the Ruby.

We have been on both and love them. By looking at your pictures great memories come to me.

Thanks again

Sea ya

Eric

Ernie is a truly GREAT guy, and I had the chance to meet him on Celebrity Millennium a few years ago. We still keep in contact every so often. He cruises a lot, and his thoughts, understanding, and appreciation of the various cruise lines and how they operate have been indispensable to Cruise Critic.