Just back from the Vista 8 Day

TeamSNL

Hmm I thought I read somethinf about food at the bar. Maybe one of those sampler type style during certain hours. Looking forward to it and glad I found your review!

The Havana Bar stopped serving food a few weeks ago. Apparently a lot of it was going to waste. Shame, though, as I was looking forward to it. The area is never busy in the morning or noon time so I guess that is why

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was also on this cruise and had an absolutely fabulous time. High points were: Chef's Table, Brewery Tour, CD - Matt, Alchemy Bar - Gabriel and Anna, Pig and Anchor, Guys, Fluffy for trivia, JiJi's.

We'll be on the Vista in May.....can you sign up for the brewery tour pre-board or only once on the ship?

Two dress up elegant evenings, Yes in the main dinning areas. I'm not sure if it is also done in the specialty restaurants. On the 8 day it was the first sea days, heading out and coming back.

The steakhouse is the only other "restaurant" that has the same dress code on cruise elegant nights.

Sent from my iPhone

I'm glad you had a nice time on your cruise and I'm even more excited to see a positive review of the Vista. We leave in twelve days and I am getting tired of seeing so many negative reviews. I understand that not everyone will love everything, but wow, all the negativity is making me nervous. :)

I'm glad you had a nice time on your cruise and I'm even more excited to see a positive review of the Vista. We leave in twelve days and I am getting tired of seeing so many negative reviews. I understand that not everyone will love everything, but wow, all the negativity is making me nervous. :)

We had a fantastic time. We managed to book a Havana Suite and just loved it. We liked most things about the Vista. The crew, public spaces, food...everything was great. There were a few minor issues but nothing that upset us in the least. Some people will complain about the least little thing. It is a vacation...enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What a great review. I can't wait till July when we will be on it. It is refreshing to get a different perspective. All other posts I have read thus far about Vista have been disheartening.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk