When does MSC open 2019 sailings

vacationmommy

Hello, I have booked two cruises for this year on MSC YC it will be our the first time with the line we have sailing in August and December, and we have 2018 vacation planned with celebrity, so I wanted to book one or two more for 2019 as well. How early does MSC usually open sailings I know celebrity has opened some of their 2019 along with some other lines. Thank you and any information is helpful I cannot wait to try out this line.

Hello, I have booked two cruises for this year on MSC YC it will be our the first time with the line we have sailing in August and December, and we have 2018 vacation planned with celebrity, so I wanted to book one or two more for 2019 as well. How early does MSC usually open sailings I know celebrity has opened some of their 2019 along with some other lines. Thank you and any information is helpful I cannot wait to try out this line.

The April 2018 to May 2019 brochure is on line in the UK

See this thread

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2438805

Pete

For me, I just want to book Seaside after April 2018. I see it on the UK brochure but its not available from any US travel agencies. Any idea when that will happen?

It's available on the MSC USA web site.

Go to the home page and click the "plan and book" tab

put in Seaside and chose your date;

If it's there it should be available to TAs

seaside%20plan.jpg

Pete

So far I've found only one TA that has sailings past April 2018 listed. I wonder when MSC will release the dates past October 2018.... I like to cruise right after Thanksgiving.

That will not be for a while because they just released June-Oct 2018.

I think they're waiting for the Caribbean cruises after October 2018, to see for sure if the private island will be available, because they're saying that it should be available in November 2018.

They have Divina cruises in the 2018/2019 brochure on page 166/167

Oct 18 to March 19 for Divina sailings

Link

https://www.msccruises.co.uk/en-gb/Brochures/Our-Brochures.aspx

proof if you need it, and some seem not to believe me.

Pete

Divina%202019.jpg

I've never doubted you! I used the link and saw the UK brochure. However, on the USA website when I try to search for cruises in November of 2018 leaving from Miami it resets the filter to all cruises out of Miami from Jan 2017 to Oct of 2018 (not November) and then just spins around and around and never gives any results. Maybe I'll just call and ask.

So then I tried another search and selecting November 2018 it shows no ships departing out of Miami. It seems the MSC US site doesn't have the information that far out yet. Thanks for your help!

The U.S. website is, and has always been a disaster. You have to call them to get any information.I booked online for my last cruise on the Divina and instead of charging my deposit, they paid of the cruise. It took a call to their office in Fl. who had to call Italy to get it straightened out. It took about a week.