New embarkment question

carmel40

Hello, we have been given an embarkment time on our e-ticket of 1.30pm, however we are traveling to Southampton by coach. Cruise Conect have advised that the coach has been given an embarkment time of 2.30pm. We have not cruised with P&O since they have introduced the new process and not sure how it works. Does our 1.30pm e-ticket time mean that we will be able to board as soon as we arrive at the terminal (estimated arrival time 2.00pm) or will we have to board with the rest of the coach at 2.30pm?

Hello, we have been given an embarkment time on our e-ticket of 1.30pm, however we are traveling to Southampton by coach. Cruise Conect have advised that the coach has been given an embarkment time of 2.30pm. We have not cruised with P&O since they have introduced the new process and not sure how it works. Does our 1.30pm e-ticket time mean that we will be able to board as soon as we arrive at the terminal (estimated arrival time 2.00pm) or will we have to board with the rest of the coach at 2.30pm?[/

Probably with the coach. You will most likely be slotted in and the delay should minimal. If you are delayed by traffic, I reckon you will be fast tracked through.

Several weeks ago I too travelled to Southampton by coach. Arrived later than given time. Was fast tracked straight into the queue for check in. Was in my cabin 30 mins after getting off the coach.

Thank you all for your replies, most helpful. We are traveling from the North East, so it is a really early start and a long journey down to Southampton. The sooner we can get to our cabin the better, so hopefully we wont have too long to wait before we are on board.

Thank you all for your replies, most helpful. We are traveling from the North East, so it is a really early start and a long journey down to Southampton. The sooner we can get to our cabin the better, so hopefully we wont have too long to wait before we are on board.

I travelled from the north west. 5.30am pick up. Was is my cabin by 2.45pm. That included a 15 min wait in the coach at Southampton because they wouldn't let more than one coach unload at a time.

I travelled from the north west. 5.30am pick up. Was is my cabin by 2.45pm. That included a 15 min wait in the coach at Southampton because they wouldn't let more than one coach unload at a time.

Can I ask why you put that "Carlisle isn't i Scotland' at the top of this post. Do people really not know???