Roll Call Tool

PSULion

Does anyone (Administrator?) know why the CC Roll Call Tool does not show the Regatta December 9, 2015 Island Paradise cruise? You can get the Roll Call by clicking other links, but the Roll Call Tool only displays the December 19, 2015 Regatta sailing.

John

Does anyone (Administrator?) know why the CC Roll Call Tool does not show the Regatta December 9, 2015 Island Paradise cruise? You can get the Roll Call by clicking other links, but the Roll Call Tool only displays the December 19, 2015 Regatta sailing.

John

Are we certain that someone has started a Roll Call for the Cruise sailing on that date?

The Roll Calls are Passenger driven, i.e. not automatically uploaded for every Sailing Date.

Are we certain that someone has started a Roll Call for the Cruise sailing on that date?

The Roll Calls are Passenger driven, i.e. not automatically uploaded for every Sailing Date.

Yes, I have posted on the Roll Call and I understand they are not automatically generated, I am talking about the Cruise Critic Roll Call Tool that only shows on sailing for the Regatta in December...as another poster stated, I think the Roll Call Tool needs some IT work.

John