Question about using onboard credit

For our upcoming cruise, we already have access to the OBC provided by the cruise line and have made 'purchases' from in in the Cruise Planner.

What we do not yet have access to, and it won't be 'available' until the 2nd day, is the OBC from our travel agent.

OP: you may want to look carefully at your Planner to see if the cruise line provided OBC is available.

The OP started this thread a year ago. :D But you are correct in saying it's probably available pre-cruise now.

Haha! Yes, I started this thread a year ago when we were newbies! I had no idea of the addiction I was getting into! A year and half later, I'm about to embark on my fifth cruise that will make us platinum [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Haha! Yes, I started this thread a year ago when we were newbies! I had no idea of the addiction I was getting into! A year and half later, I'm about to embark on my fifth cruise that will make us platinum [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Good for you! Keep on cruisin'! :)

For our upcoming cruise, we already have access to the OBC provided by the cruise line and have made 'purchases' from in in the Cruise Planner.

What we do not yet have access to, and it won't be 'available' until the 2nd day, is the OBC from our travel agent.

OP: you may want to look carefully at your Planner to see if the cruise line provided OBC is available.

I saw the same thing for a cruise I'm on. While looking at shore excursions...a pop-up told me that I could use my OBC to purchase excursions, drink packages, spa treatments, etc. It's the first time I've seen that. Must be something new from Royal....:rolleyes:

I saw the same thing for a cruise I'm on. While looking at shore excursions...a pop-up told me that I could use my OBC to purchase excursions, drink packages, spa treatments, etc. It's the first time I've seen that. Must be something new from Royal....:rolleyes:

It started around....................six months ago?