Review Of our Fantasy cruise- we hit the jackpot

angiem0217

Thank you for your review. We are booked on the Fantasy for our anniversary in October. We haven't sailed on the Fantasy class ships since 2006 so I have been doing a lot of research on the Carnival Fantasy. I have a question that I haven't been able to figure out. What is the Bistro Cafe? Is there food and drinks there? If so what type of food and what kind of drinks. TIA.

The Bistro is the coffee bar. It had specialty coffee and it also has sweets like chocolate covered strawberries and snacks and I think pastries. There is a fee for the items at the bistro, it is not included in your cruise fare. If you have the cheers program then you can get the specialty coffee on the cheers program. I don't drink coffee so I never ordered any. But I did stop by there several times to get Powerade. It was also included in cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The Bistro is the coffee bar. It had specialty coffee and it also has sweets like chocolate covered strawberries and snacks and I think pastries. There is a fee for the items at the bistro, it is not included in your cruise fare. If you have the cheers program then you can get the specialty coffee on the cheers program. I don't drink coffee so I never ordered any. But I did stop by there several times to get Powerade. It was also included in cheers

Thanks.

Did they ever say exactly what happened? I'll be on her on May 6th, and it would just be a shame if it were something that could happen again. I'd hate to get 50% off and then another 50% off another cruise...;)

All they said was propulsion issues. But they said it had been fixed. But maybe you will get lucky like us. [emoji12]

Enjoyed your review!! I would have stayed on the ship also. What a great deal and I love sea days!!! I like the Fantasy have been on it twice.

Thank you!! I love sea days too

Did they ever say exactly what happened? I'll be on her on May 6th, and it would just be a shame if it were something that could happen again. I'd hate to get 50% off and then another 50% off another cruise...;)

Ha! I was thinking the same thing about our trip in July. Our last cruise didn't have any sea days and I'm really looking forward to having two on our 5 day Fantasy this summer.

Is there an additional fee for putt-putt?

I it's free but not a lot of equipment. Bring a few balls if you want to play because they only had about 10. We had 1 ball and all 5 of us shared it

Does Carnival need a Go Fund Me for golf balls? LOL

Yes!! lol I guess people leave with them. We had to wait on another group to get done to get the 1 we did. Next cruise I will pack a cheap box of balls in my suitcase and just leave them on the ship for the next cruise. There is no one up there monitoring the balls and clubs so I am sure they walk off pretty frequently