Muts

CastMember 02

How can one go about finding what movies will be part of MUTS? also are they still doing cookies and popcorn?

We always just wait until we get on the ship. We enjoy the surprise. However, there are other ways. You should (but not always) get an email with at least a partial list about 1-2 weeks before your cruise.

You could as on the roll call for the sailing just before yours, but that's not a guarantee that the movies won't change the next sailing.

Yes, to the cookies and popcorn. The popcorn isn't much to brag about (no salt/butter), but it's fresh.

We always just wait until we get on the ship. We enjoy the surprise. However, there are other ways. You should (but not always) get an email with at least a partial list about 1-2 weeks before your cruise.

You could as on the roll call for the sailing just before yours, but that's not a guarantee that the movies won't change the next sailing.

Yes, to the cookies and popcorn. The popcorn isn't much to brag about (no salt/butter), but it's fresh.

I'm surprised. I haven't noticed the warm cookies and milk on our last few cruises. Popcorn yes. Perhaps we just haven't been out and about on Lido deck at the proper time of day for the cookies. It was a nice touch.

I remember when someone used to some around to the lounges with a cart with cookies and milk mid afternoon.

Now if I want that I have to go to the buffet lol

They used to do that on Lido deck as well. I was surprised and happy when the cart came around. I haven't noticed it lately.

How can one go about finding what movies will be part of MUTS? also are they still doing cookies and popcorn?

TIA

The movies playing on MUTS will be in the Patter. Last time we did MUTS we had popcorn as it was being delivered. In regards to sweets, we went to the buffet first and brought them with us.

Usually the ones featured at night will tend to be ones recently released on DVD. If you're on a holiday cruise, there may be movies set during that time (we've done three late December cruises that included Christmas, so movies like Elf, plus we were on Hawaiian cruises, so many movies during the day and in the cabin were set in Hawaii).

I don't try to find out which movies, as others have noted above, ahead of time. Usually we're behind on catching up on movies so it's nice to relax and watch a recent movie we've missed seeing in the theater.

They've all but given up on sending those emails about the movies lately. If you do receive one it might mention 1 or 2 movies.

All ships will serve popcorn and most sell candy. The pizza and grill are usually nearby. It depends on the ship whether they will come around with other snacks. I've been on some where they come around with cookies. I've even been on some where they came around with ice cream cones. Usually, they don't have anything more that the popcorn.

• 1 month later...