Princess Cays questions

Shaver John

My husband and I just signed up for a bungalow for Feb. on Princess Cays. Does anyone know if there is WIFI on the island? Is it free or do you pay if available. Anyone like or dislike the bungalow. We did not get the adult only ones, just the regular one. Did we make a mistake on not signing up for the adult only one. Thanking you in advance for the info...

We like the bungalows. It's a nice place to keep your things, eat lunch, take a break from the heat (or rain). We have used the Sanctuary bungalows, They are at the end of the row of bungalows, and cordoned off by a rope. I really don't consider them terribly private - people can walk on a dirt road behind them. They don't allow for direct access to the beach. Hope you enjoy!

My husband and I just signed up for a bungalow for Feb. on Princess Cays. Does anyone know if there is WIFI on the island? Is it free or do you pay if available. Anyone like or dislike the bungalow. We did not get the adult only ones, just the regular one. Did we make a mistake on not signing up for the adult only one. Thanking you in advance for the info...

Currently there's no WiFi on Princess Cay but I do believe that I've read it will be available in the future when the Medallions are in service next year.

I've never had a bungalow and consider them totally unnecessary on a beach day but the people willing to spend the money seemed thrilled with them.

Loved the Bungalows! Be sure to buy the picnic lunch. You can't buy ahead...need to order from cabin. I believe they give you a form with your excursion ticket. You will have first class service and they will also add items from buffet so won't have to stand in line. We also had our own waitress for drinks. Well worth it!! We just got one order for 6 of us.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=839368&highlight=princess+cay

Hey JoAnne, Thank you so much, what was in the picnic lunch? Is it better than the items on the buffet? I am a pretty picky eater, but I can always find something....We have the all inclusive drink card so I guess we will be able to order whatever we want. Do they make mixed drinks also? Thank you for sharing...Nancy...