Royal princess deluxe balcony room E125

lmariew

Hi all!

After "cruising" this forum for as much info possible about room E125, I finally am inside myself! It's a great room with a HUGE balcony and priced the same as all the other deluxe balconies in our category (DF) here's a picture showing the size with me in it. It's about 6 feet by 10 feet! ImageUploadedByForums1388945441.560175.jpg.0a4580cb8fae375b7f406ad33f27476a.jpg

Happy cruising!

ImageUploadedByForums1388945402.967323.jpg.7b2bc146d5eacd18b91ca1491b6b69c5.jpg

Thanks for that point-out. On the deck plans E125 and E130 do show the larger balconies, but I'd never noticed them before...

The first time I remember someone pointing them out was during sea trials back in April 2013 when the first decent pictures of the ship were published. But I think this is the first time I've ever seen a picture of that balcony, from within the balcony. Looks really nice! THANKS lmariew for sharing it with us.

:D

Edited by dmwnc1959

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Bumping this thread. I just booked it last night. Can anyone that stayed in this room comment on the experience ? Was the balcony worth it ? Was there noise from the theater below ?

Thanks !

Booked E130 after reading this thread back in Feb for Jan. 8th back to back. Was going to blow Regal off because of Balcony sizes until I read this thread. Still would like to know like others about any issues with these cabins. Will do balcony dinning so like the larger balcony. Can't believe these two gems go unnoticed. Will review it at end of Cruise

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

It was quite a few years ago that I went, but there wasn't ANY noise from the theater for sure. That was something I was concerned about but they insulated it well. I didn't see any other rooms, but from what I can tell from blueprints, it's the same size as the rest. It just has a huge and amazing balcony. You should definitely keep the room! We LOVED the balcony and spent a lot of time on it. If you spend a bunch of time in your room, I would keep it. If you are more concerned with location on the ship, it might feel out of the way.

I was on Regal in exact same stateroom in Jan. The cabin is the same size as the others, but the balcony is twice the size. You can stand on outside of railing and look with ease up both ways the side of the ship. There are only 2 cabins on ship with these balconies(one on either side). As stated a definite keeper.

• 4 months later...

We have stayed in this stateroom for a 2 week Caribbean cruise. We loved the larger balcony. What they mean is, if the drop down bed is in use, the access to balcony is blocked. We never needed this bunk and we even forgot it was there. We defiantly will rebook if on Royal or Regal again. Enjoy

We have stayed in this stateroom for a 2 week Caribbean cruise. We loved the larger balcony. What they mean is, if the drop down bed is in use, the access to balcony is blocked. We never needed this bunk and we even forgot it was there. We defiantly will rebook if on Royal or Regal again. Enjoy

Oy, that opens up another question. Since it has a "sofa", I assumed the third bunk would be the sofa. Are you saying it's an upper? That's a major consideration, because our third pax is my 80 year old mom :-)