Singapore Muster

lexdisic

Hi

We are boarding Quest in Singapore (April '16) and sailaway is 10pm. Can anyone say when the muster drill will take place ? We're in SNG for a couple of days before and trying to plan our final day to maximie our time there or simply enjoy our first day on board and explore our newly refurbished ship.

Adrian

We had a similar experience last year, we checked into the ship about 12.00 then got off to visit Sentosa during the afternoon and missed the Muster. There was a catchup session the next day for those who missed the original one, we had a note in our room with the time and place.

We had a similar experience last year, we checked into the ship about 12.00 then got off to visit Sentosa during the afternoon and missed the Muster. There was a catchup session the next day for those who missed the original one, we had a note in our room with the time and place.

Hi

Do you know what time the original was set for ?

Thanks

Hi

Do you know what time the original was set for ?

Thanks

in general it at 4 pm and make up 9 pm but it has been know to change. .the MD is used and they need to set up for dinner right after the drill. Twice I missed both due to be off the ship- shows we sail late and came back late. in Singapore you show your passports a lot getting on/off ship/ /But they collect them several hours early due to customs.so i ran thru mall ans came back with it at the last second.

Hi All

Thanks for replies. Looks like we will be able to check in, have lunch, have a wander around the ship and still have plenty of time left to finish exploring SNG before dinner, or simply stay on board for a cocktail or two - lots of options - great start to a cruise.

Adrian

Hi All

Thanks for replies. Looks like we will be able to check in, have lunch, have a wander around the ship and still have plenty of time left to finish exploring SNG before dinner, or simply stay on board for a cocktail or two - lots of options - great start to a cruise.

Adrian

If you are docked at the mall- two in one-just enjoy walking around them with the stoves and fridges etc in the middle of first level and plenty of stores and restaurants on others. .food was good no matter where i walked. .with passports being turned in early you need to plan to be back 2 or 3 hours before you sail. right out side the ship is free internet to be used before you sail and have to use your minutes up.

If you are docked at the mall- two in one-just enjoy walking around them with the stoves and fridges etc in the middle of first level and plenty of stores and restaurants on others. .food was good no matter where i walked. .with passports being turned in early you need to plan to be back 2 or 3 hours before you sail. right out side the ship is free internet to be used before you sail and have to use your minutes up.

We just disembarked in Singapore and spent a couple extra nights. I second Elbon's opinion that the food in Singapore is excellent! We are talking about going back just to try more restaurants :D

We just disembarked in Singapore and spent a couple extra nights. I second Elbon's opinion that the food in Singapore is excellent! We are talking about going back just to try more restaurants :D

Couldnt agree more !! This will be our 7th time there - by accident rather than design - but still cant get enough of the food and culture Asia has to offer. Can you confirm that the 15th April 2016 sailing is from Marina Bay as stated on the website instead of the smaller Harborfront terminal ? The terminal schedule site only confirms up to end of February

Adrian

Couldnt agree more !! This will be our 7th time there - by accident rather than design - but still cant get enough of the food and culture Asia has to offer. Can you confirm that the 15th April 2016 sailing is from Marina Bay as stated on the website instead of the smaller Harborfront terminal ? The terminal schedule site only confirms up to end of February

Adrian

I have been to both and prefer the harbor front if only a few hours. between the mall, the movie theatre, roof top wading pool, all kinds of resturants and stores you never have to move when pass ports are turned in 3 hours a head you can leave ship and sit in a small area and use the internet. you are at Marina Bay it a walk to the hotel so you can go sightseeing from there. not enough taxi in morning when ship arrives- there were enough at night.

Adrian

Hello Lexdisic,

I'm hearing there is still uncertainty due to the Quest's drydock in Singapore. We may not know until MUCH closer in. Ask me again in February.

Hello Lexdisic,

I'm hearing there is still uncertainty due to the Quest's drydock in Singapore. We may not know until MUCH closer in. Ask me again in February.

Thanks Bonnie - We are hoping its the Harborfront as its so easy to get on/off and convenient with the Mall next to it.

Adrian