what time is the buffet restaurant open until on embarkation day

catwoman71

We are going on the Azura in a couple of weeks and are travelling down on an intercruise coach so don't expect to be on board until about 3 o'clock, can some one please advise what time the buffet restaurant will be open until so we can get some lunch or will they have stopped serving by then? I know there will be a safety drill before we set sail but I don't know what time that will be, will the restaurant be open after that or do we have to wait for the evening meal??

We are going on the Azura in a couple of weeks and are travelling down on an intercruise coach so don't expect to be on board until about 3 o'clock, can some one please advise what time the buffet restaurant will be open until so we can get some lunch or will they have stopped serving by then? I know there will be a safety drill before we set sail but I don't know what time that will be, will the restaurant be open after that or do we have to wait for the evening meal??

From the replies me thinks you best pack emergency rations. Kendal mint cake for starters:p:p:p

Stock up on one of your stops on the way down.

Tell yourself it will do you good to miss out on one meal as you are going to be eating lots for the following week(s)

The bufet should be open for lunch until about 3pm and then afternoon tea until about 5. afternoon tea still includes some hot options.

Hi everyone, thank you for taking the time to reply, sounds as though we'd better pack up with some sarnies!! At least there will be afternoon tea to keep us going until our evening meal, you've got to start as you mean to go on :)