Bournemouth to Genoa flight

choirgirl

Since no airline flies from Bournemouth to Genoa (28 October Oceana Genoa to Southampton) am I right in thinking that P&O charter a plane for this route? Any ideas who it might be? Thanks!

Edited by choirgirl

We are flying to Genoa from Birmingham - it's with Thomsons! For some reason P&O don't want you to have the flight details until you have booked. However, our TA managed to look on line and found the flight details before we booked.

Titan Airways are a charter company that operate flights for other airlines including Jet 2 and Monarch when these airlines have a shortage of aircraft or a technical issue with their aircraft. They also operate a lot of charter flights for football teams, companies, private charters and I believe they operate most of the fly cruises for Cunard. Their aircraft are quite spacious in comparison to other airlines with a standard legroom of 31" and full leather seats. Titan are very reputable and their aircraft are very good

Thank you all for your replies. They're really helpful! If we choose this cruise then it will be the first time my 16 month old son will have flown so it's really important to me to get an idea of the flight details. After a bad experience with Ryanairs bright yellow cabins, I've never flown budget since so that has also concerned me.

Thank you again.

Edited by choirgirl