Photo Package Question - to lazy to look

CruiseNut24

I went ahead and purchased the all inclusive photo package when it was on sale for $99 for my upcoming cruise. Purchase is in my name, I understand it is for any photo taken of anyone in cabin, but is there anything on Princess web site that indicates it is for anyone in cabin, and not just for person that purchased the package. Note - most likely I will be in photos taken of my DW, but just trying to make sure photos taken of her alone, or with friends would also be covered. I know it does not cover the Studio photos and such....

Thank you for your time

You buy it for the cabin. Anyone in the cabin is included. We have dozens of pictures from our last cruise with my wife and her friends, my son and his friends and my daughter with her friends. We received all the pictures that contained at least one person from our cabin.

We had the $99 package on our recent Alaska cruise, the package was for the cabin and as long as I or my husband was in the photo it was included. We came home with 101 pictures and a couple of frames that had 4 individual pictures in each.

I went ahead and purchased the all inclusive photo package when it was on sale for $99 for my upcoming cruise. Purchase is in my name, I understand it is for any photo taken of anyone in cabin, but is there anything on Princess web site that indicates it is for anyone in cabin, and not just for person that purchased the package. Note - most likely I will be in photos taken of my DW, but just trying to make sure photos taken of her alone, or with friends would also be covered. I know it does not cover the Studio photos and such....

Thank you for your time

Did you purchase it under the Onboard Reservations on the Princess website? I'm seeing the all inclusive package for $199 for my 10 day cruise. Any tips on if and when it will drop to $99?

Did you purchase it under the Onboard Reservations on the Princess website? I'm seeing the all inclusive package for $199 for my 10 day cruise. Any tips on if and when it will drop to $99?

We know it when checking the cruise personalizer and on the Roll Call.

I purchased it back in January, the $99 sale was only good through February, As stated previously, no idea if or when sale may be back, just keep checking Princess site

Technically it is for anyone in the cabin. On most ships that still have the old photo shop (like Island) you take the printed photos off the wall and your thumb drive to the desk every couple of days. They scan the bar codes and load the .jpg files to your drive and package up the prints in a folder. Not sure they ever looked at the photos to see who was in them, and if we had pulled the wrong photos off the wall they would not have noticed. Some of the shots from shore in the Canal had 15 people in them. Files are fairly small, most in the 600-800K range. So don't expect to blow them up to huge sizes. In our case, 61 prints was a very heavy load to haul home from the Panama trip but February $99 price was why we bought it. Would not buy at the normal price.

Technically it is for anyone in the cabin. On most ships that still have the old photo shop (like Island) you take the printed photos off the wall and your thumb drive to the desk every couple of days. They scan the bar codes and load the .jpg files to your drive and package up the prints in a folder. Not sure they ever looked at the photos to see who was in them, and if we had pulled the wrong photos off the wall they would not have noticed. Some of the shots from shore in the Canal had 15 people in them. Files are fairly small, most in the 600-800K range. So don't expect to blow them up to huge sizes. In our case, 61 prints was a very heavy load to haul home from the Panama trip but February $99 price was why we bought it. Would not buy at the normal price.

Hmm, guess we got lucky. Most of ours were in the 2-3 meg range.