Conquest Steakhouse - Quick Review!

TravelLots

So, I keep looking at these wonderful reviews with delicious food photos. So, I thought I'd try a really fast Carnival Conquest Steakhouse review. I'm Laurie (young-middle age) and I go on cruises with my close friend (roommate from college) and her son (my Godson). We've begun to eat at the Steakhouse on our first night because you get a free bottle of wine for the table on the first night. Since we aren't big drinkers we make white wine spritzers ☺️! Now without further ado, here we go!

Actually, we ordered the humongous cheesecake. But neither one of us could bring ourselves to eat one bite after that great big meal. I didn't take a picture of every dish. Which is another reason why I said this would be really short. But I hope you enjoyed this little diversion. I know I love looking at everyone else's food pics.

Have a wonderful, blessed day!

Do you always get a bottle of wine on the first evening?

Yes, you always get a bottle of wine the first evening of the cruise. You can choose between a white or red. But you don't get a choice from their entire wine list, only what they give you. From what I've heard from other cruisers is that they are the cheaper bottles. But since we mix them with 7up to make a spritzer, we don't mind 😉

The free wine is your choice of a Chard or a Merlot. The real value is that the entire wine list is 50% off for the meal. So if your prefer a bottle of something different, this is the time to order it.

Amen to that. For another 20 to 30 dollars you can make a fantastic meal even more fantastic.

The free wine is your choice of a Chard or a Merlot. The real value is that the entire wine list is 50% off for the meal. So if your prefer a bottle of something different, this is the time to order it.

Of all of my years of cruising Carnival, I never knew this. Thanks so much, samoan_bulldozer, for this info.

Edited by nodogkisses

• 3 weeks later...

First i have heard of the 50% off. thats great

What's the dress code? And did you make reservations prior to boarding? Is smoking allowed? Thanks for the review!

The dress code is the prevailing dress code for the evening. When it is casual elegant, that is perfectly acceptable. Some do choose to dress a bit nicer, however.

No smoking.

On Pride and Freedom, I have never made reservations before embarking. Plenty of reservations were available once on the ship.