Missing perks?

deliver42

I'm just looking for information. I'm in a mini suite on the Escape. If I get an e-mail to upsell to the Haven, I know, and understand, that I don't get all the perks. Can someone please tell me what I'd be missing? Thank you in advance.

If you are talking about the Free at Sea, then you just don't get the (2-4) perks you didn't select at the time of your original booking.

Once on board I do not believe the crew has anyway of knowing if you paid full price or got an upsell. You get all the butler, concierge, priority, haven access and venues as those of us that paid the full going rate. Hence why those of us that pay the outrageous Haven prices are becoming disenchanted.

You would keep the same 2 promos that you had before. You would not get the ones that you didn't pick.

You would get to tip your butler (who is not a part of the DSC).

You would get to tip your concierge (who is not a part of the DSC).

You would get a higher DSC.

Even then, being in the Haven beats the mini-suite that you have now. Once you are a Haven guest, you get "Everything Haven" that direct booking Haven guests get. (good and bad ;p)

Thank you for the replies. It's what I thought, no surprise, and I get why those who paid full price would be upset. The extra tipping isn't a problem, because I usually tip extra anyway. The only extra would be for the butler, and I don't see that as a problem. I did it on MSC in the YC.