Garment steamer for wrinkly clothes

barriead

Hi all, my wife asked me the following question:

"Can we take the garment steamer on board?" The garment steamer in question is a small hand held object that takes a small beaker of water and then heats up and emits small jet of steam (in case you did not know:)) and she uses it normally if a shirt or blouse etc has a crease/wrinkle in it and it gets rid of it very quickly and efficiently.

I am sort of guessing I already know the answer (NO CHANCE!!) but thought I would just check with you good people on here.:).....and also ask what you good folks might recommend for wrinkly clothes after unpacking on board.:D

Kind regards

Barrie

I have a feeling its no as well. My answer was going to be hang it up in the shower.

My other answer was going to be nobody looks to see if someones outfit looks crinkly. With me its a fashion statement, that and the pulled through a hedge backwards look.

OH always looks well turned out, and he cant even be bothered to hang his shirts up properly on the hanger...

I wouldn't bother to try and ask shoreside as they will always quote the elf and safety point

"My other answer was going to be nobody looks to see if someones outfit looks crinkly. With me its a fashion statement, that and the pulled through a hedge backwards look."

You sound just like me:):)....the only person who notices is my wife.:eek::D