Six bottles in cabin

janecambridge

Will it be possible for us to have a bottle of Pisco in our 6 alcoholic bottle package?

They're for the Oceania, Vista and Owner's suites. Someone posted a list a while back but I'm not sure where it is.

As of last month no Pisco. No subistutions from the upper suite 6 bottle menu.

John

I can't find anyplace on the Oceania site that shows what choices are available in the 'upper suite 6 bottle menu'. Does anyone know how to find out what's offered and from which you can make your choice?

I can't find anyplace on the Oceania site that shows what choices are available in the 'upper suite 6 bottle menu'. Does anyone know how to find out what's offered and from which you can make your choice?

Have you asked your TA or Oceania ?

Maybe someone currently onboard could post a copy of it

I did see a list posted but it was from 2014 so it could have changed since then

use the search feature above

Orv,

Thanks for that link. My curiosity was about what wines were on the list as I doubted there would be a big difference between it and the 'by the glass' list in the House and Premium beverage package list.

I was right, there is little difference. Not a big hard liquor drinker, beyond a gin and tonic or after dinner liquor, but do enjoy a glass of wine while relaxing.

I was recently on Insignia and read with interest the wine list. It appears to be somewhat different from the past in that more and more reasonable mid range wines are listed, instead of a load of super high end gran cru stuff for $$$$$ a bottle. Most interesting to see focus on the average nice stuff and away from things in the opulent catagory... a rational and practical choice ny O.