Priority Boarding on Anthem

Yes, but suites, pinnacle, diamond plus and diamond get priority (there are many more suites on anthem than the smaller ships).

Sometimes priority boarding doesn't mean much if everyone has it.

If you arrive before boarding begins, you're seated by level. They did their best to board that way. We were only Gold then, but were among the first because of where we were seated. Things moved pretty quickly. I don't think it took them long to clear the building.

I would still recommend arriving early. It's a 2 lane road, and traffic backs up. Much nicer to sit inside for an hour than in traffic, in my opinion.

When I went last October, it didn't matter. We did not have any kind of priority. We got there about noonish, got through traffic easily, dropped off our bags at the porter and parked our car. When we came down from the parking lot, before we even got through the front door, we were greeted by staff with a ipad who checked us in right there, then we were told to go through security and walk onto the ship. Door to ship, less than 10 minutes. Easiest check-in I've ever had.

When I went last October, it didn't matter. We did not have any kind of priority. We got there about noonish, got through traffic easily, dropped off our bags at the porter and parked our car. When we came down from the parking lot, before we even got through the front door, we were greeted by staff with a ipad who checked us in right there, then we were told to go through security and walk onto the ship. Door to ship, less than 10 minutes. Easiest check-in I've ever had.

If you get there after boarding has started, you can just walk right on after checking in. If you are there before boarding has started, you have to wait in chairs. People were broken up supposedly by C&A status, but our row was a mix of all levels.