14 days to go and no cabin

tottoncruiser

Hi

We are booked on QE sailing in 14 days, but as yet we have not had a cabin allocation? we booked the saver fare but would have thought we would have our allocation by now? we still can't download luggage labels or tickets etc until this is done.

Anyone had similar experiences?

Many Thanks

Darren

Don't even worry about it ! ...the best kept secret is , The longer you wait, the more chance of a 'good' upgrade. On more than occasion I've not been allocated a cabin until I've reached check-In.

You are already booked on it, so just print off you booking confirmation and leave the rest to the check-in agent if you don't hear anything by the time you leave home.

(worry about what you are going to pack ;) )

As for your luggage: as long as your Full Name and booking ref is clearly printed on a luggage label , it'll find you.

My guess is, you'll hear from Cunard well in time for you departure date. :)

Edited by Bell Boy

I have a cruise on Queen Victoria in 3 weeks and still no cabin. I was originally guessing that assignments would be made around 5 weeks before, but I guess not. I guess Cunard is overbooking quite a bit because they don't seem to be offering many last minute options. Most cruises for the month of September on Queen Elizabeth or Queen Victoria are not available at all.

Hi

We are booked on QE sailing in 14 days, but as yet we have not had a cabin allocation? we booked the saver fare but would have thought we would have our allocation by now? we still can't download luggage labels or tickets etc until this is done.

Anyone had similar experiences?

Many Thanks

Darren

We are on the same cruise, you may only find out when you check in. I only hope we get upgraded, we paid the full price.:confused:

Make sure your mobile phone number is on your suitcases. I did hear that any "unlabelled" cases go to a standard place so you at least need identifying details written out if you still have not got the official ones listing the relevant cabin numbers. I think you will get them last thing before you need to leave home at latest.

Regards John