Menus

msumom2001

Very different, in my recent experience. My Panama Canal cruise last Christmas had at least one Caribbean themed night, and had a lot of Curtis Stone dishes. My Baltic cruise last week had no Caribbean night, and very few Curtis Stone dishes. In fact, each night was a version of a Baltic Cruise menu, with some dishes appropriate to the area, I believe. The Chef's Dinner in the MDR was also a very different menu (I remember, because in December I bemoaned the lack of the goat's cheese souffle).

Sent from my SM-T813 using Forums mobile app

I think it can really depend on the head chef. I lazy chef or an uninspired chef may do one thing whereas another chef may decide to include more regional items on the menu. (The quality of the food can also vary with different head chefs.)

Very different, in my recent experience. My Panama Canal cruise last Christmas had at least one Caribbean themed night, and had a lot of Curtis Stone dishes. My Baltic cruise last week had no Caribbean night, and very few Curtis Stone dishes. In fact, each night was a version of a Baltic Cruise menu, with some dishes appropriate to the area, I believe. The Chef's Dinner in the MDR was also a very different menu (I remember, because in December I bemoaned the lack of the goat's cheese souffle).

Sent from my SM-T813 using Forums mobile app

The Curtis Stone dishes started out with 3 being offered each night and has since dwindled to only 1.

It could be it's popularity has waned. :confused: