"New" Regal Sabatini menu

klenklen

On the Princess website under 10 great reasons to sail the Regal I found this:

Lovers of Italian cuisine will get a special treat onboard Regal Princess in the Caribbean as she debuts some delectable new options in Sabatini’s Italian Restaurant. Authentic Italian delicacies with a modern twist such as a Manicotti Alla Sorrentina will add to an already spectacular menu featured in our signature specialty restaurant onboard. Other delectable dishes will include a Costoletta di Vitello alla Milanese (a crisp-fried breaded veal chop, straight from Milan), a Saltimboca alla Fiorentina (a veal scaloppine with prosciutto, spinach and cheese fondue), and a Filetto di Rombo Costa Smeralda (a turbot filet with cherry tomato, black olive and pine nut roast).

This is why I thought there may be a new menu.

Lovers of Italian cuisine will get a special treat onboard Regal Princess in the Caribbean as she debuts some delectable new options in Sabatini’s Italian Restaurant. Authentic Italian delicacies with a modern twist such as a Manicotti Alla Sorrentina will add to an already spectacular menu featured in our signature specialty restaurant onboard. Other delectable dishes will include a Costoletta di Vitello alla Milanese (a crisp-fried breaded veal chop, straight from Milan), a Saltimboca alla Fiorentina (a veal scaloppine with prosciutto, spinach and cheese fondue), and a Filetto di Rombo Costa Smeralda (a turbot filet with cherry tomato, black olive and pine nut roast).

And this is why I dine at the Crown Grill. It is all my parents fault for forcing me to eat spinach as a child.:p

The Manicotti Alla Sorrentina is on the menu but not the other three. Sounds like there are some additions which would be nice.

I haven't been on Princess for several years. Last time on it though, Sabatinis was a place where you ordered your entrée and then they served a sample of just about everything on the menu in a something like 14 course meal. I assume it's no longer like that?

We just got off a cruise and while on board made our usual pilgrimage to Sabitini's on the first formal night. We tried the CG once but did not like it probably because we are not steak lovers. We are looking forward to trying the new menu as our next cruise is on the Regal. I hope they did not change it too much.