Calypso Cove?

tigger8791

It's a shop. If I'm not mistaken, it's the sundries shop: tchochkes with the Princess logo, postcards & magnets and keychains, travel-size toiletries (all wildly expensive, as you might surmise), some logo clothing, etc. A fun place to browse through on a rainy afternoon or in that brief lull between dinner and the show.

It's a shop. If I'm not mistaken, it's the sundries shop: tchochkes with the Princess logo, postcards & magnets and keychains, travel-size toiletries (all wildly expensive, as you might surmise), some logo clothing, etc. A fun place to browse through on a rainy afternoon or in that brief lull between dinner and the show.

THANK YOU! Calypso Cove is now on my list of Things To Do. Magnets are on my Souvenir List, I'd budgeted $10 per magnet-compulsive overbudgeter here!-and NEVER thought of keychains, but EVERYONE lives somewhere or drives a car, some can do both! Based on the conversion rate used by Princess of USD$100 costing me AUD$125, would a budget of AUD$10 per magnet or keychain, being USD$8 be reasonable please? My friend's sending money with me to buy her a tshirt-bang went 1 of my souvenir choices for her! :eek: -and I did warn her that I would wait until the sale if possible OR if I got a discount coupon that was relevant, would grab it for her. She's a loyal friend. Postcards meet my criteria-small, light and practical. Mugs aren't always light, but everyone drinks some type of fluid, so practical! Sounds like Calypso Cove is where I will find the boxed chocolates-looking for the tin with Happy Birthday on it for a friend, can get it on the Golden.

Under 400 days to embarkation-already excited!