I miss my countdown clock on Carnival...

cruisinthemed

Does anyone else? Does anyone still have theirs? Ever since the change a couple weeks ago...it's gone:(

Rumor has it according to Healds blog that the bean counters are going to bring it back.. Keep in mind it takes CCL a VERY LONG time for them to do what they say they will for the most part.

Still waiting for the new loyalty program announcement and that has been way over a year.

Does anyone else? Does anyone still have theirs? Ever since the change a couple weeks ago...it's gone:(

I ABSOLUTELY miss the clock! First time I went on the new site I was so bummed out not being able to see how many days til we cruise. Why would they delete such a wonderful thing???? :confused:

I totally miss it ! First day it was gone, I thought I might have removed some sort of setting accidently. But NOOOOO ! OK Carnival, please bring back the countdown ! Think it will be back before I cruise !? LOL

Only 6 sleeps until we fly to Miami !:)

From Johns Facebook:

John Heald

for those who have missed the countdown clock I am told that within the first 2 weeks of the new year it will return , new and improved to carnival.com.....guranteed by the beards.

Mach - can youpost this please mate as I know a lot of CC members were asking+

From Johns Facebook:

John Heald

for those who have missed the countdown clock I am told that within the first 2 weeks of the new year it will return , new and improved to carnival.com.....guranteed by the beards.

Mach - can youpost this please mate as I know a lot of CC members were asking+

It would be nice if Carnival posted a simple note or banner or something on their Home Page stating this (this is really easy for the IT folks to do), rather than reading about it on John Heald's Facebook page.

Archived