Sudoku

Members
About Me

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Sudoku's Achievements

50+ Club

50+ Club (4/20)

1. Out on deck 7 aft they usually put up deck chairs during the day. Stay off of the smoking side and this is a nice quiet location. Also depending on the Captain, some ships change time at 12:00 noon on days requiring a time change.
  2. Out on deck 7 aft they usually put up deck chairs during the day. Stay off of the smoking side and this is a nice quiet location
  3. Why don’t you book a back to back cruise?
  4. My husband is always up early. Goes up to buffet to get coffee. By the end of every cruise, he has made a new group of coffee friends.
  5. Dallas guy is correct. If I put in 3 people, a lot more cabins show up. I called TA and she was able to book a 3 person room for the two of us.
  6. We stay at the Holiday Inn Express on 17th and always walk to terminal two. It is a less than a10 min walk with sidewalks the whole way.
  7. Still my go to hotel. They have renovated and added new rooms. Maybe we have always been lucky, but we’ve never had an issue.
  8. We do our own laundry with free tokens from Guest Services. Then I send out hubby’s shirts to be ironed. I mark with starch and they always come back very nice.
  9. Don’t forget. Belgium invented the French Fry. For us, it’s a must do while there.
  10. Check out he PORT section on Cruise Critic. Also check out your roll call. Sometimes others cruisers already have private excursions booked.
  11. I also booked my 22 day Alaska cruise in June 2025 back in December
  12. Will be sailing on the Vista April 20. What venues are open for lunch on embarkation day? And which one does everyone recommend? Much Thanks
  13. Sorry I didn’t clarify. We walk to Terminal 2 which is where most Princess ships are.
  14. Absolutely. It’s no more than a 10 min walk on sidewalks the whole way.
  15. I would definitely book sooner rather than later. We’re also cruising at that time and booked Southwest as soon as the dates became available.