Charter Member - 5,000+ Club
  • Interests
    Love Cruising!
  • Favorite Cruise Line(s)
    SILVERSEA
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    too many to name

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Lois R's Achievements

1. Hi Melody, thanks and hope you and Les are doing well. I leave early tomorrow morning so there should not be too much traffic on the roads to the airport. And thank Les for his service for me😀
  2. Hi Melissa, hope you have a great trip and that your cold gets better quickly. Cynthia, OMG.....Wishing you all the best and hope you are not in too much pain.
  3. And I will see what is on my balcony this Sunday....have a Sky Suite on Eclipse.
  4. Hi girls, well, I am all packed!.......finished up earlier today. Tomorrow I have 2 medical appts......1) blood work for an appt I have scheduled for when I get back from my cruise. And 2) on Wednesday I had an appt with the Urology people (I had an Ultrasound of my kidneys) well, tomorrow I go see that Dr about the results. He is the Doc who got my stones out. Oh, I am bringing my usual😃......1 checked bag and 1 carry on.
  5. I am packed...........just finished up. So tomorrow I won't have to do anything except stick the luggage in the car. I always drive myself to the airport. We have economy lots that are only 8.00 per day😃..pretty cheap if you ask me. I will look over the bags tomorrow but I think I am all good😃
  6. Well, time is nearing. I fly to NJ on Saturday morning........cruising to Bermuda on Sunday😃 I am going to pack later this morning.. Tomorrow? I have 2 separate medical appts.........figured I would get ahead and pack today and just get it done. I also have clothes on the bed in the spare bedroom. @screwsmcernst hope your foot will be ok!!!!
  7. Thanks so much😃 and I never thought of you in any "Carry on Police" mode.......just wanted let you know what I ended up doing. I will be packing today. Tomorrow I have 2 medical appts......and my flight leaves early Saturday morning. Figured I would get all my packing done today😃
  8. Hi Mysty (and Myster). It was lovely following along and I hope the trip ended up being all you had hoped for and more🙂
  9. Hi girls😃.....we camped when I was little too........sometimes my folks rented a trailer and we would go to a campsite and other times, I went away to "sleep away camp". It is a classic photo......my Mom would have made my dad wear a different shirt LOL..........stripes and checks?